Pages

Friday 30 May 2014

Knitters birthday

Today is my Mother in Law's birthday, and she loves to knit, so this image seemed perfect for her card.

The house mouse images were very kindly given to me by a friend, Kim. I've added a backing layer cut from a leftover piece of lilac card using a spellbinders die - regal rectangles?

The ribbon was a couple of scraps from my ribbon box. I didn't have a big enough piece to go all the way across the card so had to use 2 pieces & cover the join with a Lili of The valley birthday greeting!

Then i used lots of snippets to cut flowers with Tim Holtz tattered florals die ( definitely a desert island must have!) and flower punches. Finished with lots of lilac gems. 

Linking this to pixies snippets playground cos I used lots of snippets :-)

Thanks for stopping by 

Debs x

3 comments:

  1. Gotta love House Mouse images. You've made a wonderful card here Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Debs and great use of lots of snippets! LOVE the image, sooooo cute :)

    Hugs. Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! The image is adorable and the card design so pretty too!


    Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so fire away!