Pages

Sunday 19 January 2014

Craftwork Cards Vogue collection

I just fell in love with this collection when I saw it, couldn't wait for it to arrive so that I could play! Then, when it finally arrived I sat & stared at it & couldn't decide what to do with it!

Several cups of tea later........

Couldn't resist using the mannequins, and that gorgeous peacock was just crying out for gilding flakes!

Then the second card just fell into place


More mannequins, more gilding flakes,aren't those flowers lovely! These are my project in Feb issue of Making Cards. 

Thanks for stopping by

Debs x

2 comments:

  1. Well the tea certainly worked! Beautiful creations here. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow debs this a really fab little card, am rather partial to a good cuppa too tea that is :D very inspirational!
    .... thanks for being a a great encourager over m way.. Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so fire away!