Pages

Friday 6 September 2013

Bits n bobs


This is based on a demo I saw this morning on Create & Craft. Lovely kit from Craftwork Cards but I have soooooooo many Christmas papers I didn't want to buy any more. 

These are from a Dovecraft pack I bought last year & have loads of off cuts. I store all my designer pack offcuts in the same pack as any remaining papers, do I always have snippets that match. 

This uses an easel card template I have, plus my Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die, and a whole load of offcuts & glitter glue lol!!

As I've used tons of snippets I'm popping over to pixies playground to see what other snippets makes are about this week, and as it's a Christmas card, I'm linking it to Crafty Hazelnuts anything goes Christmas Challenge

Thanks for stopping by

Debs


11 comments:

  1. This looks FABULOUS Debs.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design, love the papers. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debs!

    This really is stunning - absolutely beautiful and great use of a shed load of snippets too.
    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card with all those pretty snippets! Love the flowers too! Wishing you a sunny day tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the unusual shape - utterly gorgeous (and the benefit of being able to play in the snippets playground too - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge extra for September. You could also share this lovely card for The Glory of Christmas challenge 15: 'anything goes' - I'd love to see it there too, Hazel, Glory of Christmas DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debs, this is gorgeous, love the christmassy papers and your flower :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, lovely card, Debs! Excellent meshing of patterns and awesome snippets use!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so stunning. I really must learn how to make this style of card...they always look so wonderful when you post them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bootiful cards Debs and well done on using Snippets to! lOVE it!
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. that Create & Craft show is bad news especially when your credit card is sat on the desk!!! Now I have just got to snuck the parcel when it arrives past 'The Doc! This is a great idea to use up your ready stash. Like the colours on this card and the flower just finishes it.
    Create and Craft is running in the background and just spotted something .Gotta go!!! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Extra this month. Carol GD x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so fire away!