Pages

Friday 19 April 2013

Flowerpot thank you card

This is based on a Split Coast Stampers tutorial I saw on you tube, and I've wanted to try it for a while but not had the time (you know how that goes, right??)  It's a basic fold with aperture at the top, trimmed diagonally at the sides to the shape of a flowerpot, then add a punched border and a tag inside plus tons of flowers - very therapeutic all that cutting and sticking :-)

And I got to use up lots of snippets from my First Edition New Leaf pad, so entering this in Pixies Snippets Challenge!


 
Thanks for stopping by

Debs x




7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous idea - it's so pretty! I love it :)
    Bubbles
    Playground entrant nos 21 & 23

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRILLIANT Debs! And I know how perfectly made it will be - she says still spinning the flower on that wonderful card you sent. Oh, you are such a clever crafter, with an eye for lovely detail and the unusual.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! A lovely card & a gift too so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet idea and a very lovely card. I can think of many uses for this special layout. Good job young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Love this idea :). The flowers look beautiful, well worth all that cutting out! Jules

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation. Love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so cute! I've pinned it for future reference but I think I would have to die cut the flowers or I'd be twitching!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so fire away!