Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Easter gift (choc!!) box

Hi everyone, and a warm welcome to my new followers - I am always thrilled that people are interested in my projects :-)

This was inspired by a kit I saw at the NEC last week (unfortunately can't remember the name of the company selling the kits, sorry!)

I played with a box template I already had & tweaked it a bit, punched the top edge with a Martha Stewart border punch, decorated with First Edition 'Sweet Owl' paper and a stamped Helz Cuppleditch image coloured with Pro Markers, then cut out & fixed in place.

This isn't what I planned to work on today but, following a visit to the osteopath this morning I needed something quick & easy I could do on my lap tray with an ice pack in place :-)

Thoroughly enjoyed making this one, which I will give filled with choccies for Easter, and can see myself making a few more before the weekend!

Thanks for stopping by

Debs x

2 comments:

  1. Hello Debs

    Your little Easter gift is brilliant, I just love it. The top edge looks stunning and what an adorable image. Sorry for not getting back to you with cross stitch in crochet, I have seen this on someones blog, unfortunately I can't remember which one.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! I really like the lacy punching around the top.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so fire away!