Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2012

WOYWW and stress toys!

So this is my desk today (well last night, but not done anything since!) A mix of craft stuff and work stuff - didn't realise the calculator had taken centre stage til I uploaded photo!

On the right is a folder of Kanban kit leftovers, and I was doing my 'use it up' bit and trying to construct cards from the bits and bobs left. All sorts of offcuts and rubbish at top left, and bottom left is the folder from last year's birthday pressie, which I only recently got around to booking!  Hubby paid for me to have a day flying Birds of Prey at the Hawk conservancy near Andover. They get booked up months ahead, so we are going on Aug Bank Hol weekend, just in time for this year's birthday lol!!

And this is a pic of a cute little penny slider card I made for someone at work, whose Grandson is into tractors......

The tractor rolls across the card, and was almost tested to destruction when I took it into work, as it got passed around an everyone had a play!  It was suggested that they would make good stress toys for adults......hmmmmmmmm ;-)

OK, I'm off to check out a few blogs in the weekly snoopathon at Julia's - Happy crafting everyone

debs x

17 comments:

  1. Love your workspace! And that's an adorable card!! ~ Sandy #145 WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE card, Debs!

    I didn't have much to show this week, so did
    WOYWW--The Daughter Edition!

    :)trisha
    #143

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one fine tractor card - I love the idea that the tractor moves!!! I can just see everyone wanting a play cos I would!
    And what a fab prezzy of the day hawk flying - it's a great day out there!
    Hugs. LLJ #72 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab penny slider card - your grandson will love it. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Hope you have a good week. Hazel WOYWW #87 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun with that tractor - sure the 6 year old will love it !! As well as all those grown ups did !! Have a fun crafty week ! Ali #39

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't you good using up scraps, I collect all mine up but never seem to go back and see what I could use up. I am a new set of papers everytime so my bit box just gets bigger. Great goings on on your desk.
    Amanda J @76 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! He's going to love that card :)

    Katie (146)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable card! dani22

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now see. isn't that nice to have your own personal product testers at work? lol Hoping you get to share your flying birds of prey pictures, and happy upcoming birthday! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card - thanks for sharing.
    #101

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that card, always fancied having a go at a slider card
    Sophie no.92

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy WOYWW! that's a really cute card and how nice to have that slider, so fun for the recipient!
    blessings and hugs from #15
    peggy aplSEEDS

    ReplyDelete
  13. super childs card,enjoy your hawk day,i did one for my 40th and it was amazing
    thanks for sharing,playing catchup this week
    kay #63

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great to see you Deb! Stress toys indeed - not for the maker!! My Dad did the Hawk COnservancy thing - loved it...

    ReplyDelete
  15. That card is just super! Great job of it. Have fun at your birthday outing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab tractor card and that flying day sounds amazing. Take care, am snooping still on Sunday, late but determined to get round more than I have for a few weeks! Zo xx 73

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so fire away!