Pages

Friday 29 July 2011

Monochrome Dragonflies

This is the finished card from the class on Wednesday night. We used peel off's on acetate then cut them out & fixed with glue gel, to give a great dimensional effect. We also used a tri-fold card design I saw on C&C - I  played around and created a template to replicate the design.  I think the monochrome looked very elegant - hope you like it.

We focused on accurate matting and layering and it was a cinch using the Judikins metal edge ruler, and I know a few of the ladies went out and bought one the very next day - I should be on commission!!!

Well, this is my last blog entry before my holiday! I'm off on a cruise around the Med, visiting Gibraltar, Barcelona, Rome, Florence and Monaco - woo hoo!!! I plan on being VERY lazy, sampling a few 'fruity drinks for the lady' (fans of Al Murray 'the Pub Landlord' will know what I'm talking about :-) and generally relaxing and having fun. I might even take a few pics to make into a scrapbook when I return :-)

Thanks for dropping by, and I'll catch up with everyone in a couple of weeks

Debs xx

1 comment:

  1. Great blog Debs, just having a nosey about lol! thanks for the email x ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so fire away!